Final Fantasy Faithful
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Faithful

A stat based final fantasy rpg.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Quick Navigation
Rp and Rper Spotlight
RP Spotlight
Rper Spotlight
Two Small Important Patches
Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:03 pm by Enzeru
I wanted to add more options for customization, so I added custom skills and classes into the mix. These will take a good deal of writing and are likely to change if our numbers Guru thinks they'll break the system XD
I kinda didn't check with him before posting these << >>
Anyway, go check it out!

custom classes
https://fffaithful.forumotion.com/t3-the-classes#149

custom skills

Comments: 0
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:51 am by Enzeru
March 17th-31st

Top o the mornin to ya lads and lasses. Shamus O' Snazzy has brought Ireland's special day to Krin. He, too, is a refugee in this world and wishes to spread the holiday of his own world to everyone here as a kind of cultural exchange. His brothers, the O'Snazzy Leperchauns, have began filling the world with rainbows and clover to remind everyone to enjoy their freedom and to stay …

Membership Drive
Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:34 pm by Enzeru
Since growth is a bit slower than expected, I thought a fun way to get new members would be a membership drive.

Later on I plan to come up with a system to further reward people who refer new members to us. It will probably go off a point system and have a special shop. I also think that making the system to allow for posting advertisments for points would be a logical choice as well.

Anyway, …

Information

The topic or post you requested does not exist