Final Fantasy Faithful
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Faithful

A stat based final fantasy rpg.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Quick Navigation
Rp and Rper Spotlight
RP Spotlight
Rper Spotlight
Two Small Important Patches
Scindian Weyr [DRoP] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:03 pm by Enzeru
I wanted to add more options for customization, so I added custom skills and classes into the mix. These will take a good deal of writing and are likely to change if our numbers Guru thinks they'll break the system XD
I kinda didn't check with him before posting these << >>
Anyway, go check it out!

custom classes
https://fffaithful.forumotion.com/t3-the-classes#149

custom skills

Comments: 0
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Scindian Weyr [DRoP] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:51 am by Enzeru
March 17th-31st

Top o the mornin to ya lads and lasses. Shamus O' Snazzy has brought Ireland's special day to Krin. He, too, is a refugee in this world and wishes to spread the holiday of his own world to everyone here as a kind of cultural exchange. His brothers, the O'Snazzy Leperchauns, have began filling the world with rainbows and clover to remind everyone to enjoy their freedom and to stay …

Membership Drive
Scindian Weyr [DRoP] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:34 pm by Enzeru
Since growth is a bit slower than expected, I thought a fun way to get new members would be a membership drive.

Later on I plan to come up with a system to further reward people who refer new members to us. It will probably go off a point system and have a special shop. I also think that making the system to allow for posting advertisments for points would be a logical choice as well.

Anyway, …

Scindian Weyr [DRoP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ensnare

Scindian Weyr [DRoP] Empty
PostSubject: Scindian Weyr [DRoP]   Scindian Weyr [DRoP] Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:32 pm

At first, Pern was normal, Pern was lore and legend; where dragons ruled the sky and protected the world below from the scourge of thread.

But all good things cannot last, and the peaceful Pern of old is dying.

The new Pern, one where droughts have starved weyrs and famine has leeched holds dry, has started to crack at the seams. The temperatures of Pern have risen, and the temperaments of those that live there have swelled with it. Oddities are starting to form, strange colored and primal dragons have taken root on Pern; all product of a queen's clutch that went severely wrong after a catastrophic cave in damaged the eggs.

These new colors are raising tensions, they do not think like the other dragons; some are just as passive as the normal brethren, but others are terrifying and vicious. These new colors are paving the new way, turning the peaceful Pern into a dragon eat dragon world. And as they change the face of Pern, those that follow the old ways are resisting, growing weary of this new and unwelcome change.

And as the tensions rise, Scindian Weyr is starting to crack and fall beneath it's own weight, just like the fated damaged clutch that started it all.

All out civil war is looming, which will be your side at...

SCINDIAN WEYR!?

Scindian Weyr [DRoP] Scindostamp_zps056b0676

Dragon Colors :: Accepting List :: Bulleted History

Currently we're in need of any and all positions! With being newly opened we have many colors and ranks available, a clutch with gold egg(s) on the sands, and contests to be for weyrleader, and gold wher positions!
Back to top Go down

Scindian Weyr [DRoP]
Page 1 of 1